Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GODDESSEA

Not that I'm a goddess or anything... but this look is inspired by water deities and mermaid princesses. Eat your heart out Ariel, I'm deep sea royalty. I control the tide and current with my mind alone. Calypso and Poseidon are homies. They actually helped me pick out this outfit! We shopped the Pacific for sale dresses, the Atlantic for sale robes, and went full-price with the crown and heels up in the Persian Gulf. You like the flowers, right? Anyway I'm desperate for a new starfish bra and I hear the Adriatic Sea has some sick outlet malls... think I can swing a better deal around the Coral Reef? I'll check it out after El Nino passes through. Trust me, they have the most amazing 50% off sales post-Southern Oscillation. It's a long swim, but for a staple summer piece? Totally worth busting out the seahorse carriage for a trans-oceanic road trip!!!!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Crown - DIY
Barbie shoe necklace - Danielle Christine
Lace robe - Vintage Victoria's Secret
Sea foam dress - IN LOVE WITH FASHION
Socks - ICING
Wedges - Nine West

Let's now take a minute to appreciate this ^^^^ necklace made out of MINT AND YELLOW HAND PAINTED BARBIE SHOES. Stare it at for a good 60 seconds. Really take it in. This work of art is an experience, and the mastermind behind it is Danielle Christine, a jewelry maker and illustrator who hand crafts accessories from crystals, skulls, quartz, and yes, barbie shoes. Check out her Esty shop, official website, and blog!

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

20 comments:

  1. Never noticed you have freckles, I'm not sure, do you? Howsoever, in these photos it seems like you had some and it goes perfectly with your AWESOME make-up!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yes! My freckles usually don't show through my foundation, but I think it had already worn off by the time I got around to taking these photos. Thank you!! :D ^-^

      Delete
  2. this is truly a pretty outfit! and once again, your unique way of writing never ceases to impress me =D

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! I love this look..I don't know why but I was thinking water princess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bebe, stunning as always!
    Love the colors so much.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    http://www.theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit! You look awesome and this outfit is stunning. Love that you have freckles, so do i!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're amazing!
    xxx


    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish! I love that color blue <3
    www.thefashionpsycho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ariel s got nothing on you,love the outfit ;)

    rightrough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are an actual mermaid. beautiful setting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. THESE ARE THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOS i HAVE EVER SEE !!!!

    yOU LOOK SO GREAT ! :)

    XOXO

    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. will do the crown! is great!
    check in my DIYblog www.milavojtowicz.blogspot.com

    PS.Im not a robot! I hate to prove that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, white lace & sea foam is a brill combo...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the bright aqua color! Gorgeous with the vintage lace robe. So dainty!


    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your laced cover up! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goddess a.. I like that ;D cool style, perfect location, so sexy!

    ReplyDelete