Friday, December 31, 2010

BEBE ZEVA'S TOP 10

Hey everyone- I know this blog is primarily about fashion, but I really wanted to go out with a bang this year and I figured there's no better way to do it than to share with you what I've been listening to in 2010. I've compiled a list of tracks that you can download if desired. They're my favorite songs that have been released this year and have graced my ipod and ears for countless hours. Have an incredible new year to infinity and then some. x

10. Still Sound - Toro Y Moi




9. You - Gold Panda



8. Home (RAC Remix) - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes



7. Creme de la Creme - Xenia Kriisin et K-Boyz



6. Echoes - Klaxons



5. Dimensional Rip III - Pictureplane



4. Wet Hair (Japandroids Cover) - Teen Daze



3. Pen15 - Unsolved Mysteries



2. Pap Smear - Crystal Castles



1. Marathon - Tennis





Everything is infinite!!!!!

Bebe Zeva

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tennis" is One of my fav. Too.. Wish you a happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list, a few of my favorites too.

    i've seen 'toro y moi' and 'pictureplane' live. they're both really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love number 6!!!! love love love

    http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummm. Crystal Castles. I've been listening to "Not In Love" with Robert Smith over and over and over and over... and over.

    -April

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m in love with your blog <3

    Lovely greets from Munich
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pictureplane and Tennis..denver locals! pictureplane always plays in this warehouse where he lives downtown, amazing shows.

    ReplyDelete