Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DEER WITH IT

Christmas is over, but reindeer appreciation is a year round art form. I hate winter because the weather sucks (I don't see anything romantic about your nose going numb and not being able to form a coherent sentence because your teeth are loudly chattering against one another) BUT I do love that it's the season of sweaters. This little knit isn't simply cute because it's roomy in warm -- it's got a placid pink reindeer staring deep into your soul, smack in the center. I love me an animal that looks like it's reading my mind. Also, I haven't broken out the corduroy newsboy cap in a while! I have at least fifteen hats like this one, all of which I'd prefer to wear backwards.









FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Cap - An oldie!
Sweater - GLAMOUR KILLS, www.glamourkills.com
Skirt - RVCA
Socks - Forever 21
Heels - Vince Camuto, www.vincecamuto.com

Vince Camuto Brenda heels, meet my blog! Blog, meet my Vince Camuto Brenda heels!!!! "Aren't they just DIVINE?" - a salesperson, trying to convince you that you need to invest in a 3-pack of rhinestone encrusted lipstick carriers. Seriously though. They're dictionary definition divine. And with lace socks?? *Smacks face and goes weak at the knees*



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

27 comments:

  1. Raaad shoes, intimidating deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper is so cute! Love the heels.

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your necklace and that jumper!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your make-up always looks so amazing. Its such an individual look. I adore it.
    http://makeup-madeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sweater is adorable! Is that a moose? Any way I think it's really cute, especially cause it has pink!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty obsessed with reindeer sweaters, too. Love how you paired it with the beret. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sweater is so cute and awesome and i love the necklaces
    http://mannequinsays.blogspot.com/
    http://mannequinsays.blogspot.com/
    http://mannequinsays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that pink deer sweater is oozing personality
    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jumper, and these photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute sweater; I do love me some reindeer sweaters :) And your shoes are absolutely amazing. You look gorgeous, as always!
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumper, all the outfits you put together are amazing. You have a talent. xx
    theimportantceofbeingperfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reason you might be so cold this time of year is because you're in a mini skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks fabulous
    Have a wonderful holiday=)
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sweater is perfection.. i love how bold the makeup is as well!

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing sweater! you are so beautiful!!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sweater but I LOVE that necklace! Or necklaces~

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the look on that deer's face! so cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your eyes!!)))
    and this shoes's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sweater!

    www.huehipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, i must say i like the sweater on BEBE, :D bebe i am here now. nice to meet you on blog :D this is our company blog and most of us can edit :D have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete