Thursday, March 8, 2012

SPRING 2012 WITH GLAMOUR KILLS

You guys have seen me rock some duds from Glamour Kills' winter collection, but now that the weather's warming up and it's due time to hit the boardwalk, I've got some grit and grunge to work into their Spring line! I paired some of their tees with colors and patterns I think are best fit for a day at Venice Beach or Santa Monica pier. California spirit 2012.

SILENT RECORDER










Beanie - H&M
Choker - ROMWE
Plaid - A&F
Lace gloves - Roselle Cottage
Boots - Zigi, www.karmaloop.com

Sometimes I play it safe, other times I risk my life with a pattern clash so severe I wonder why people aren't wincing. Nonetheless, this rainbow look works for my fluo spring theme. Where da neon roller blades at????


HOT ROD










Scarf - Vintage
Jacket - Diesel
Leopard blouse - Secondhand
Tights - Tabbi Socks
Ankle boots - YES STYLE

This look is inspired by the rockabilly fifties, with a 90s runaway twist. Tulle with leather never fails, and leopard details add an element of chic jungle fury.

WILD AT HEART

















Bandana - Dollar store
Sunnies - 80s Purple, www.80spurple.com
Fur vest - Chicwish, www.chicwish.com
Shorts - Native Heart, www.nativeheart.bigcartel.com
Tights - Native Heart
Lace-ups - YES STYLE

Nothing comes between me and my rock n' roll but a cut-out Glamour Kills tank. The graphic reads "wild at heart." Couldn't have said it better myself. I am wearing an animalistic fur vest after all. Fortunately it's faux, because the beast in me doesn't want any competition. ;)

Everything is infinite!

Bebe Zeva

27 comments:

  1. OMG!! you look wonderful!!
    I particullary like the troussers in the first serie!
    Kisses♥

    www.lemondeselonmesbaskets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING outfits! You have such incredible style
    Love your blog!
    Lucy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are aaaaahhhhmazing,
    I also love how the more you blog
    the more dramatic your eye make up gets, fabulous.
    I think I am in love with the long chain with the ring,
    need to get me self one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that last outfit is my favorite! Such amazing style!!!

    xo
    Pip
    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I always love your outfit post!! Love the studs on your shorts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks - very rock and roll

    ReplyDelete
  7. everytime i visit your blog im like: wow!! ♥ each time i swear

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could rock half the things you do! You look amazing in every single picture! How do you manage it!!!?
    Love all of these looks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want everything in the 1st outfit lol, especially the zigi boots and the beanie.
    I love your style and how you put your own spin on things.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice outfits!!! Like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! que bellas fotos! ame los tres outfits!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mixing prints comes so natural to you. I'm jealous.
    Love & Labels

    ReplyDelete
  13. My knees are going weak at the site of these amazing looks! soooooooooooooo FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. damn cool! you rock \m/

    bellionducky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool ! love it :)
    xoxo

    http://meriwild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i absolutely adore all of these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome outfits! i love the leggings on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG !!You are soo beautiful - your style is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh I love the 1 and the 3 look :D So young, wild and inspiring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Every simple combo is genius!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interestingly inspiring outfit! you've got amazing style!!
    nice photos;)

    http://beatrice-w.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. you're my favorite ;)) i lvoe you BEBE ZAVE
      king's clothes :))
      my blog: gagazsani.blogspot.com

      Delete
  23. cool looks!

    XXX,

    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look like Lana Del Rey in Born to Die in your 5-th from the bottom shoot! =)
    It`s a compliment if you have any doubts...

    ReplyDelete