When I was asked to style a garment from UK brand Fairground's "Hollywood High" collection, my immediate thoughts were "how will I ever narrow down my selections to just one piece??" The stress and impending doom of having to make such an impossible choice were only alleviated by the sight of the Night Flower jumpsuit -- a black, pink, and green one-piece decorated in floral print and accented by a peek-a-boo-back feature. It was then that I knew the precious garment had to be mine, not only to soothe my fragile nerves, but to swathe me in Spring luxury... the kind only promised by loose rayon, fuchsia florets, and turquoise petals. And mine it was. I paired it with a black satin kimono, floppy hat, and wood-soled wedges for a demure garden look with flirtatious spirit.
FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Floppy hat - Nixon, KARMALOOP
Robe - Secondhand
Night Flower Jumpsuit - FAIRGROUND
Wedges - ROMWE
Jewelry - Nine West, Forever 21
To spread the love, I'm hosting a FAIRGROUND/LIFE LASTING PR GIVEAWAY! To win a Fairground item of your choice, follow these simple steps:
1) 'Like' FATED TO BE HATED on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fated-to-be-Hated/194400857251410
2) 'Like' LIFE LASTING PR on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LifeLastingPR
3) Leave a comment describing what you'd wear with the gorgeous Night Flower one-piece!
4) Include your name and email so we can contact you!
5) Bonus: check out LIFE LASTING PR on the web and Twitter!
The giveaway is open for 10 days, so we'll be in touch with the winner by June 29th. GOOD LUCK!
Everything is infinite,