Monday, March 30, 2015

hides of march

If your past four weeks were anything like mine -- riddled with mood swings, spontaneous illness, indigent reserves of energy and ambition, bad luck and bad news -- you're ready to march the hell out of this month. Outfitted in my marching-band finest, I salute the very unlikely chance that April will bring leagues of celebration or at least an excuse for festivity... an occasion that does this feathered riding cap and saddle bag combo justice.  My next investment is one of those huge drums the pros strap to their chest so I can parade around Rodeo Drive and play it like the Energizer Bunny. It is my unmistakable civic duty to play, not pay, homage to the great army generals who with valor and velvet defend the peoples' right to haute couture, Sergeant Saint Laurent and Colonel Kawakubo just to name a few.




Lanvin feathered riding cap, Chanel Dallas Paris collection runway saddle bag, Royal Underground leather jacket

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

7 comments:

  1. Your style blows my mind. Want those shoes! Onwards and upwards girl! Also glad march is over and we're coming to the summer months.x


    FEELING VAGUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for sharing this post! It’s just so amazing!
    I can’t wait to read a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful leather jacket :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Alpha XTRMThnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If potential, as you turn out to be experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog publish!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete