Tuesday, June 28, 2011

COOLSVILLE WITH THE CATS

You talkin' to me? Better dummy up, square. I'm wailing out in mid-Barrelsville with the galaxy today and I don't have any time to shed on you graveyard goons. Anyway, I'm fallin' out to get ginchy with the gang, so I'll fall in for a few tales of your midtown beakel bleakness another time. Hit up the horn if you need anything- I'm outie.








FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Corduroy hat- Vintage
Sunglasses- Vintage, Mustang Exchange
Eiffel tower necklace- vintage
Corduroy pants- The Cobrashop
Loafers- Etienne Aigner


If it ain't swingin, it ain't happenin.

[beatnik.jpg]

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

21 comments:

  1. I love your top and sunglasses ♥
    http://porcelanovad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look... love ;)


    CAMPAIGN: CLAUDIA SCHIFFER by CHANEL
    http://t.co/Gki4U0o

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sunnies and shoes are amaaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glossary! And of course you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow down missy, can the lip and turn on the stereo !... for sure with this crazy ivy you'll make the scene in Whistleburg. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this.
    You look fierce!
    & that glossary is far too jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great outfit - I love the drama you create with your clothing. I wish I were so adventurous!
    And thanks for sharing the great glossary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOUR PANTS! the whole outfit is just perfect!!

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a really personal and incredible style! That is so important and I love it!
    I cant say all the things I like about the outfit beacuse I love you all!
    kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Love the top!!!! Another amaz look <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with your blog..This outfits are amazing and original..I loove them! Take a look at my blog: http://black-chocolate-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with your pants, they look some comfy. You're one hep cat. Sweet shades too.

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  14. your style is INSANE! i love your blog!

    http://breathingin-gabie.blogspot.com/
    http://breathingin-gabie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this !! so effortless and comfy :) You rock dear!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute as per usual! love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your style, so cute!! I have similar items in my wardrobe which I don't seem to put together as well as you!

    ReplyDelete