Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NATIVE HEART

If you're hyperventilating over the greatness of these dip-dye gradient shorts with pyramid studs and white fringe, you're only having 50% of the reaction I had when I got them in the mail last week. I drew them from their package, held them up to the window, and as the light streamed through the perfectly perforated denim and illuminated the gold hardware, my heart leapt out of my chest. I weakly called out to my mother, stunned by their precious beauty. Together, we stared at them adoringly, then silently embraced. I've got four words for all of you... GET YOUR OWN PAIR.







FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Black fedora- Saks Fifth Avenue
Circle sunnies- The Cobrashop, www.shop.thecobrasnake.com
Blouse- OBSERVE THE FOUND, www.observethefound.com
Necklaces- AMEN, Chanel
Belt- Vintage
Studded gradient shorts- NATIVE HEART, www.nativeheart.bigcartel.com
Doc Martens- Buffalo Exchange

I'd also like to acknowledge the debut of my new sheer blouse with braided details on each side! The perfect long-sleeve shirt for a sophisticated season. And I can pair it with anything- rock n' roll leather pants or a baby blue petticoat skirt. It's not a good a purchase unless the potential is endless, and lemme tell ya, the potential is endless. Find your fit at OBSERVE THE FOUND!







These babies are next on my wishlist... AMERICANA SUMMER 2011.


(Also made available by NATIVE HEART!)

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

30 comments:

  1. they are beyond amazing, those pants are!
    Krissy xoxo

    http://swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit. I love the ombre shorts(Yea I am hyperventilating!) and that necklace is amazing.
    I don't know if you watch 'Thefashioncitizen' on youtube, but she does a great tutorial for those American shorts that you might be interested in having a look at =].

    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amaaaaazing outfit, rather in love with the studded shorts and your belt :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooooooo love the short ;)


    Couture Street: CAROLINES MODE @ Paris http://t.co/QPEmVe2

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those shorts are amazing, they look so good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I just DIYed a pair like those haha, they're so beautiful!!! i love your sunnies too, but unfortunately it looks like the cobra is out of stock (of the sunnies)

    PS i'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, it'd be nice if you'd check it out!
    Velvet Codeine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm salivating over those shorts. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Those shorts are fantastic.

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this kind of shorts, you look amazing on it

    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look. This is something I would wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. want those shorts♥

    http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shorts are amazing. As is your shirt!
    Fantastic outfit all round really!

    I have a very similar taste in jewellery to you. Every time I look at your posts I wish I could raid your jewellery box!!

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look AMAZING!!! I love the accessories as well. I really want a pair of those shorts myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE STUDDED SHORTS, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

    xoXo -B
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfit! Those shorts are so amazing I don't have words to describe them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome shorts and blouse! you have such amazing and unique style, your blog is so cool :)

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fuck, those are epic shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found your blog through Lookbook.
    I'm absolutely in love with those shorts!
    Your outfits are amazingg. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with your style : amazing !
    you have a new follower
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG those shorts are lush !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This look is really super nice! really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow I am going to get myself some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the shorts!!!!! soooo fabulous!

    'http://breathingin-gabie.blogspot.com/
    http://breathingin-gabie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. GOSH !!!!! I WANT your shorts !!!!!!
    You have a nice blog ;) if you like french fashion you should check out mine, and don't forget to follow if you wanna be the first to know when I post :)



    xx






    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  25. I constantly check your lookbook and blog, just to see the lovely outfits you post. I could write so much to tell you how you inspire me . thank you for these wonderful looks, you have an amazing style.

    ReplyDelete