Monday, July 11, 2011

ROSY ROMANTIQUE

While I do exercise the tendency to dress in dark and dreary draperies, I'm tickled pink by all the pastels, ruffles, and lace bits in my wardrobe! It plays up my penchant for babydoll garments without being too uncharacteristic of myself. Yes, I'd rock a spike-and-chain metal dog collar any day of the week, but that doesn't mean I don't give equal opportunity to floral embroidery and scalloped layer-cake miniskirts! This one's for all you hopeless romantics.











FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
White hat- Vintage
Heart shaped sunglasses- Gift
Detchable collar- ROMWE, www.romwe.com
Lace lingerie tank- GUESS
Tennis skirt- Tommy Hilfiger
Belt- Vintage
Socks- ICING
Vienna platforms- Jeffrey Campbell
Bag- Betsey Johnson

Let's all conceptually hold hands and jump up and down in a circular formation because we're so excited that I officially own a PASTEL PINK DETACHABLE COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH LACE DETAIL!!!!!!!! Pleases me to say there's HUNDREDS more to go around on my new favorite online store Romwe (I talk about it incessantly on formspring, please forgive me!)


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

26 comments:

  1. aww, this is cute, loving the collar (:
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collar is dtf. You look edible in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your collar, socks and sunglasses are KILLING ME! In the BEST WAY possible. I love this. LOVE IT!

    Oh, I featured you on my blog yesterday. :) Thought you might want to know.

    Amber
    Ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR COLLAR!!!!!
    the glasses and socks are soo amazing too!
    you are so wonderful Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'm newly addicted to your blog, i find your outfit posts so exciting! i love the collar and all the pinkness, my wardrobe is filled with darkness i feel i need to let some prettiness in!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll repeat it: you should definitely try japanese sweet lolita <3
    Only one thing: your socks; this lace doesn't look good to me..

    http://la-miette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! So cute !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so glad your mouth matches your heart sunnies. what a perfect touch. love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, this girly outfit also looks amazing on you :)

    www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the collar...and the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lovin' your collar and platforms!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shoes and socks and top, the skirt is a little too barbie to be romance :)

    BreezeyBree Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. super sweet, super duper cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. The socks and collar are simply adorable

    http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just had to follow you, such a great blog and look you have! I even posted this lovely outfit and another one on my blog because I just love it so much! Hope you dont mind! :)

    X Sarah

    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the color scheme is PERFECTION in this outfit!!!

    http://breathingin-gabie.blogspot.com/
    http://breathingin-gabie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the whole romantic vibe with a younger and more fun twist on it. The Guess shirt is totally classically sweet but you bring a more modern edge to it by the short cut of the skirt and the statement sunglasses:) absolutely adorable from head to toe:)

    ReplyDelete