Saturday, November 19, 2011

MINT AND ROSE

Guys, I have GROUNDBREAKING news... I'm wearing pastel mint and pink!!!! Isn't it really exciting and surprising? I bet you're doing the Macaulay Culkin Home Alone face right now. Maybe it's cute and ironic that I either wear all black or all pale. I should seriously find something else to talk about besides my color scheme.








FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Arden B
Kimono - Chicwish, http://www.chicwish.com/floral-lace-chiffon-top.html (one left! Go get it!)
Blouse - Romwe, SHOP BLOUSES
Accordion pleat skirt - Romwe, SHOP SKIRTS
Socks - ICING
Wedges - Nine West

I feel like I've worn different variations of the same pastel shades so many times that they speak for themselves at this point. Although I would like to point out that the lacy kimono looks ethereal close up, like something an angel would wear if it had a fashion blog. I was about to type "Robes are my obsession" but I became overwhelmed with crippling self-awareness and cringed and tore fistfuls of hair out and decided to write this instead. There's a fine line between sounding like an apparel enthusiast versus sounding like an eager 13 year old who wants to become a fashion designer just because they watched a Project Runway marathon with their mom on a Sunday afternoon. Seems bleak...





GET THE LOOK!

MINT AND ROSE

Dorothy Perkins cream shrug
£10 - dorothyperkins.com

Winter Kate long cardigan
$206 - my-wardrobe.com

Miss Selfridge skirt
£26 - missselfridge.com

Floral print heels
$285 - irregularchoice.com

Rose necklace
$34 - rocknrose.co.uk

Madewell floppy felt hat
$45 - madewell.com

Round sunglasses
$12 - 80spurple.com



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

29 comments:

  1. Wowies this is SO cute, love your blog, so inspiring :).
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look! I love your socks!

    I too find you blog inspiring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the colours are lovely
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, it's so pretty!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look your best in these dainty outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s no words for how you look like. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so delicate and pretty !

    http://elladixonnuttall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously ADORE the kimono! lovely

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those romantic colors look absolutely pretty on you. You are such a doll!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m loving the skirt !
    The pastels fits u welll !

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you look gorgeous. In love with the outfit!!!!!! It's beyond adorable.

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit! I love your blog!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a darling outfit, I wish I could raid your closet!

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfit is adorable, I really love the socks! So so sweet :) xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOOVEEEE ur pleated skirt :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, We have to say she is such an unbelievable genius,boldness,unique and novel ideas,my passion goes with her fantasy in each picture..the visual effects are so powerful !!!

    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is the cutest outfit ever! love <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love the skirt, you look beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So Beautiful !

    http://juliaviktoria.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit. I love the pleated skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so beautiful! That outfit is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your shoes and the pleated skirt.

    http://boyshortss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful outfit, you always look so stunning.
    Id love to see your wardrobe, i bet its as big as my house! lol.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! Obsessed with this outfit. So feminine but so hardcore sexy. INTO IT.

    xoxoxo
    r
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete