Wednesday, April 11, 2012

P@RTY ANIMAL

I'm not really a t-shirt person, which is probably why I chose to hack the sleeves off this H&M x Black Book tee and turn it into a hot summer tank. We're selling it on the FAB STAINS, so if you're looking for a loose top to pair with your summer party uniform, add this guy to your Etsy cart and call it a day. My outfit is a très typical BBZV #yolo ensemble. YES, I did just call this a Yolo Ensemble. If you're gonna go hardcore with the hedonism, at least do it in style! But be casual about it. This outfit is perfect for me because I don't feel uncomfortable or limited by stiff and fitted fabric. Structured blazers look great but don't let them fool you... that shit'll weigh you DOWN when you're trying to go hard and get low. A tee and tights will never fail you, Scouts honor.














HELLBOUNDS HELLBOUNDS NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Beanie - H&M
Sunglasses - ROMWE
Cross necklace - THIS IS TRANSITION
Corduroy blouse - YES STYLE
Shoes - UNIF HELLBOUNDS, SOLESTRUCK

My parting gift is this relevant summer fashion tip: CUT THE SLEEVES OFF ALL YOUR SHIRTS. Just do it. And stock up on bandeau tops to layer underneath! It's hot as hey here in Vegas, so I'm gonna have to kiss my precious sleeves goodbye. And good riddance. Jk, I'll miss y'all *talking to the discarded fabric wefts on the floor that I fear may come to life and terrorize me if I don't shower them with remorse and affection.* I meant to tweet about the mustard button-down I'm wearing a few weeks ago, but I assume that every time I sat down to type, I was paralyzed by the hypnotic trance that the mere thought of it put me in and never got around to it... it is actually taking tons of concentration not to fall into a lucid stupor because all this talk about MUSTARD CORDUROY is making me feel sooo relaxed and euphoric that I can't stay awake. All I can say is that I'm blessed forever to have this piece of God clothing in my wardrobe.


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

29 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. @AVY: LOL what?

      @BEBE: Anyway, I'm not really a T-shirt person, either.

      And is that FAUX JEWELS STUCK TO YOUR FOREHEAD?? EPICNESS!! Reminds me of the 90s for some strange reason...

      The Quiet Spaces

      Delete
  3. answer me please? What equipment do you ta using now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahha loved reading this post! it looks nice without the sleeves and the bandeau tip is a good idea! love your jewellery too, can't get enough of it!!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. eek i love this!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so cray bebe :') leopord print, mustard corduroy, hubba bubba pink lips AND white framed sunshine defenders. nice post xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is awesome! I really like this outfit so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing shoes!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG just please give me the outfit?! i love everything about it and every item!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the sunglasses and the shirt are AMAZING! you have such a great style! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow yellow yellow.... Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look *.*

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooove the hellbounds! its not even hot in england but i've chopped the sleeves off all my tops!
    http://georgiahollyedwards.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I love this and I freakin' love those shoesss....ggaggh the print is fierce!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! que zapatos mas altos! se llevan toda la atencion de outfit pero aun asi ame tus lentes y top!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOT shoes x

    http://that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the outfit, but to be honest; I hate the shoes! You should have worn your doc martens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shoes are iinnsssannnneee! I could never walk in those. I'd be falling all over.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh god! the shoooeees! and the sunnies! *faints* LOVE IT!
    moiminnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hot, Hot, Hot<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everybody's really into Hellbounds. Those are awesomeness :O

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of our favourite Prada sunglasses!
    WE LOVE! <3

    Have an eyeful day!

    Eyeful | Keeps an eye out
    http://eyefulblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shoes are amazing, you look fabulous as usual.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Literally crying over the beauty of those sunglasses. I've been hunting for them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  25. bebe how do you have so many clothes?! you NEVER wear the same thing twice. your style is just too cool. x

    www.treasuredress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE the outfit! but I want to burn that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The best post!!!!! This Hellbounds... argh

    ReplyDelete