Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ROSETTE

Oh pink, did you miss me?? I missed you so much that I tried to put as much as I had of you into one outfit. Ur sooo cute... I think I'm crushing! :-* Do you <3 me as much as I <3 you? Do I do you justice? Are you embarrassed to be seen on my body? Omg, that was just a rhetorical question... I can't believe you rlly think I am undeserving of ur presence. I guess this is it then. :-(Jk pink, we will never be over. Even if my love for you is unrequited, you are still a perfect pigment. Every night I will dream of your heavenly hue. My favorite shade in the spectrum, my sweet, delicate rose. My tulip. My beloved #FFCOCB.














FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Flower crown - DIY
Rose cardigan - ROMWE
Rosette dress - My Tribe
Petticoat skirt - CHICWISH
Socks - c/o American Apparel
Cynthia Fuchsia Clogs - SANITA

This outfit looks like a costume, but did you really expect anything less from me? I've always been super committed to my color themes. I'd like to incorporate as much fuchsia and fluorescent into my wardrobe this season. I always do come spring time since I'm in such an awesome mood (shout out to THE SUN for keepin' it warm and real, also, peace and love to my Mama for delivering me on May 7th so I have something to look forward to all through April.) The happier the person, the BRIGHTER the clothes they wear *camera pans to me wearing my fluorescent orange crop top with a smile so wide it extends off of my face and eventually pulverizes the walls on either side of me, plaster falling everywhere and drool pouring out of mouth* SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I am feeling pretty fantastic!!!!

I realize now that this bag we're selling on the Fabulous Stains would have matched my outfit perfectly. So if you're on the hunt for a staple summer bright in the form of a patent leather cross-body bag, now ya know where Waldo is. In the best Etsy store of all time, The Fab Stains!

Finally, I get to acknowledge where the title of this post came from... my new Cynthia Sanita clogs in Fuchsia. They're covered in hot pink rosettes! When I saw them in the online catalog, I figured it was just the print that had psychedelic pink swirls. Nope, that shit is 3-D! Which makes my amazing clogs a TACTILE experience, not just a pleasant gander. And there's always more on Clog Outlet and Sanita!





Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

38 comments:

  1. love the floral overload! so bold so lovely!
    xo, Tina
    TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg where did u get the seafoam green cross ring? NEED 2 get this 4 my gf like RN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit! I love your flower headband.
    http://stuck-in-the-clouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bebe, this just blew my mind... So beautiful!

    http://stefanystrange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey, beautiful colours! I love this style.
    You're pretty. Love the flower crown!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sweet ;-))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You remind me of a harajuku girl, you look so sweet and girly :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give me the skirt.... and no one gets hurt. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very romantic! I was looking at the same similar skirt from American Apparel and saw Chicwish was way cheaper..need one in my closet ASAP!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww i love this!! :D your outfits are always just so amazing! say, how do you take your pictures by the way? do you have someone photographing you? or do you do it yourself with a tripod and whatnot? :) love your blog!

    coline

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooooo lovely and chic!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're amazing! This petticoat is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absoloutly love you in pink, perfect!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit! i love it :D i have a black and grey skirt and blue skirt like yours from topshop :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha love your sonnet to the colour pink ;) Cutsey-speak was a nice factor.

    Would also like to know how you made that INCREDIBLE FLOWER CROWN. NEED IT.

    The Quiet Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty~ the head piece is gorgeous<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am seriously TRIPPIN' over those 3D shoes. I also dig the headpiece and skirt. You are one fab lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your tutu and flower head piece!!!! So cute!!!
    check out my fashion blog!

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look beautiful, loving the flower crown.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. great outfit.

    www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely outfit, the flower head dress is awesome! your make up's perfect as well, as always! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. In love with your outfit! I love your eye makeup too, it really reminds me of Twiggy. I'm in love with your flower crown, it's so intricate and amazing! I make crowns too, but I've never made one as great as that. How did you make it? I love your blog to death, I'm following and I'll be checking back often!

    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. only you can rock feminine look and edgy look at the same time!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh just found you via Chictopia and you are amazing!! I love your creativity and like you, I'm hooked on making DIY headbands - such an addictive hobby and so much fun! The skirt is ADORBS and those 3D flower shoes are burning my eyeballs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. you should totally sell your headpieces!
    I would invest in one instantly if you did! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everything, very Lana Del Rey

    ReplyDelete
  29. loooooooove!my birthday is may 7th too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. very pretty! Isn't that skirt very short? I want to get it but I'm a little bit hesitant about the lenght of it.

    ReplyDelete