Tuesday, January 21, 2014

HIGH ROLLER

Well, this crop top seems a little ironic for someone in my current financial standing. I'm coming out to the world as broke. But taking ownership by committing to the hustle -- this cash print top from Imomoi is my entry-level uniform. By the end of the year I want to ~own a car~ since that seems pretty symbolic of independence/adulthood. So I better get to work... fortunately I'm already in overalls and a baseball cap. ;)



Vintage cap, Romwe necklace, Imomoi crop top, Modekungen overalls, Missguided heels, Doctor Couture clutch

P.S. Romwe is hosting a cash rebate promotion for purchases on the entire site in honor of Valentine's Day! Check out the details by clicking here (or the photo below.) 



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

17 comments:

  1. Another amazing outfit, in love with your top <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! You are really beautiful. Would you visit my blog here:http://weddingdressale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing....try indian kurtis sometimes...you will look fab in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the best lipstick colours
    ART I FASHION I MUSIC https://www.facebook.com/myformemag

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got great personality dear....why dont you go for casual shirts with some baggy jeans...that will be just perf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 sec of your life to fulfill 2 students dream! http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-2-students-going-to-world-cup

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You look amazing!! I'm following you and hope you'll follow me, too. :))
    Salut, Kera
    http://coquetelegance.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.you look amazing!
    What exactly is a metal alloy rings?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your 'man repeller' esthetic here! Very pretty and unique!

    bettysandbaldwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts.
    blazer for men
    jodhpuri suit

    ReplyDelete