Thursday, January 9, 2014

BAROQUETTE

I had this idea about using my daily horoscope to guide my thought process while writing a post that describes my #ootd. I know a lot of my readers don't take astrology seriously, and to be perfectly real... even I'm not sure that I can entirely vest my trust in an unverifiable science. But assigning a cosmic narrative to my day's events makes life 1) more interesting and 2) more organized. Seriously. Think about astrology as a mystical system that compartmentalizes people and then structures their calendars with predictions and guidance. This makes survival SO much easier to process. So, even if it does seem foolish as an objective measurement, at least it does a service to the psyche.

About clothes: not sure what inspired me to pair a "fiercely baroque" sweatshirt with transparent camo pants, but that's what came out of my brain and I obviously didn't fight the urge. Both 'camo print' and 'rococo gold' seem like tried 2012 tropes so correct me for walking around like a bag of chips in 2014 when I'm clearly repping the wrong year and ruining my own reputation. Breaking news: I do actually care what other people think and my self-esteem is severely contingent on whatever those thoughts are.



Romwe collar and necklace, Yes Style baroque sweatshirt, Awwdore camo pants, Missguided heels

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

8 comments:

  1. Yessss that sweater is effing beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant get over these trousers or your eye make up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you mixed the camo in with different chain prints! x

    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this look and the pants look great with the baroque print! Great styling!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a good way to write some material using your horoscope. I am super gullible so I try not to read those things, plus I would hate to know that my fate has been sealed from the very moment that I wake up lol. Totally not fun and spontaneous of me lol. Cute look <3

    xx AlexisSplash

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is definitely something I would wear! But the jumper takes it to another level!

    www.simplybymoi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete