Thursday, June 26, 2014

back in black

My new favorite staple item is this Romwe bodysuit that exposes my back like a hot commodity... gives me that necessary confidence boost a woman needs when attempting to make waves during a night out. Showing skin is the ultimate silencer... almost more effective than shoving a weapon in someone's face for intimidation purposes. I enjoy using my seductive energy to exert power over people weak enough to value superficial qualities like sex appeal and beauty. It isn't morally justified and definitely NOT an act of feminism. But it is me. My manipulative style. I wear exploitation like a necklace, foo. 



Romwe bodysuit, Missguided pants and shoes, Rings & Tings layered necklace

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

8 comments:

  1. Werk. Love the playsuit! The backless cut is definitely going to be controversial ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're werkin' it! Get 'em on their knees lol super sexy!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look hawt! That jumpsuit is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful love you post~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! ♥

    Go Follow!

    www.happiprettygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so intelligent and so powerful with your words. I love your blog for your outfits but I'm really coming back for your clear understanding/ views on things that women care about; like sex appeal, feminism, and fashion. Always so eloquent and straight to the point!

    ReplyDelete