Monday, June 30, 2014

don't have a cow

Forget the misleading title -- I am not a reasonable, rational person. I am a histrionic cry baby drama queen who most definitely does 'have cows' or whatever when shit starts to get real. I don't genuinely believe in karma but I must have done something seriously messed up within the past several weeks to deserve the INSANE amount of curveballs life has been throwing mercilessly in my direction... but what?? Maybe the universe is trying to whip me into shape, and by forcing me to confront (literally) painful situations I'm learning, developing into an adult, becoming a responsible and discerning woman, etc. ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. 'Growing up' has been oddly concentrated into one year of my life so far, that year being this one, 2014, my good old 21st anniversary on woeful planet Earth.

At the end of the day, after I've cried out every last milliliter of tears, I realize that at least I still have my sense of style. I constantly reference taste as an alternative currency because I firmly believe that it is valuable in ways money isn't. Even if you're flat broke and sifting through bargain bins, it's your vision and ability to artfully arrange that renders you stylish - NOT the amount of money you're privileged enough to spend on frivolity. The tougher life gets, the more passionately I appreciate my tastes because no matter what they cannot be taken away from me

Now. Onto the real cow print elephant in the room - I'm wearing like 4 acrylic nails total in these pics, that's how hardcore my life is. K bye.



6ks cow print blouse, Rings & Tings necklace, Retro City sunglasses, Yes Style beret and slacks


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

7 comments:

  1. I'm currently going through the same situation of adulthood. It's odd and crazy. I don't know how to drive, I'm barely working again, and going back to school after 2 years of freely doing what I want. It's just a big hit of responsiblities. You're not alone dear, not at all. Love how you made this situation into a positive one though. It's great! I love how the cow print is the main statement piece paired with nude color tones. ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, everyone has been there as well and i believe you could be, and I quote, "a responsible and discerning woman". Oh, and your outfit is simply adorable. Love the shirt!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bebe, you're great. Are you still in LA, or did you go back to Las Vegas? I was hoping to film an interview with you and call it My Dinner With BeBe

    ReplyDelete
  5. HMM-HMM, that is an outfit, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Hope everything works out in the end for you <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete