Tuesday, October 28, 2014

white trash

Let this look serve as a reminder that I don't wear boho chic floppy hats and flower crowns every day of the week. Sometimes I feel godly... and deck myself in white head to toe. I layered two transparent tops (one jersey, one mesh) under a pair of $20 shredded white overalls from Break Ice Trends. Paired with platform Sway boots, this ensemble is far from minimal despite the monochrome palette. Maxed out on simplicity. 

I'll be styling Break Ice Trends all week long to showcase my favorite styles from their current inventory -- that means plenty of denim and overalls, knitwear and flannel! Solid staples in literally solid colors. 



1. Butterface Vintage "Whatever" choker, 2Break Ice Trends white overalls, 3.  Sway "Under Construction" boots

Everything is infinite,

Bebe

6 comments: