Tuesday, January 6, 2015

knit that kinda girl

Since cutting monosodium glutamate out of my diet (well, at least before bed), fewer nightmares have interrupted my precious beauty sleep. If you didn't already know -- MSG, a popular flavor enhancer used in processed foods, is an excitotoxin that overstimulates and exhausts neuron receptors in the brain. Despite my intimate knowledge of what havoc it can wreak on the life of a sensitive binge eater like me, I have yet to swear off the terrifying little devil entirely. Nontheless I knew I had to make a drastic holistic change after one particularly heinous dream slapped the fear of God into my cheeto-inhaling, monster-imbibing self. In this hell circle of my slumbering subconscious, I accidentally traded a prized pair of knit yellow shorts for a crew neck t-shirt. I don't know how it happened or what tricks Criss Mossimo Xhilaration Angel played on me to swindle me out of such a beloved garment, especially in exchange for something so average and ghastly. All I know is that I woke up in a cold sweat and immediately sorted through each and every dresser drawer to quell my nocturnal panic. So. No more "flamin hot" flavor for me. 

The good that came out of my night terror was a renewed appreciation for these shorts, which are actually one half of a sweater set from OASAP that I will debut 'in whole' eventually. It might take me a nightmare about accidentally donating the matching sweater to Goodwill before I quit taking that too for granted. ;-))) In the meantime, this Romwe knit number whets my whistle. 




Romwe sunglasses and sweaterOASAP shorts, YES "Pound" platform sandal, Rebecca Minkoff purse


Everything is infinite,


Bebe Zeva

19 comments:

  1. Omg i love it
    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just cool and amazing <3 love it

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crushing so hard on this look. Your style is bang on.

    FEELING VAGUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are indeed worth skipping the flamin' hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top will grab your eyes :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you've found the source of the nightmares and fixing it! Those can be awful. Especially if you traded those amazing shorts for a plain crew neck shirt! I love the mix of print you have going on here :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those sunglasses! So gorgeous!

    Love&Studs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your look is awesome !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunglasses are to die for. Love them.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. bespoke wedding ringsbespoke wedding rings-Moon Jewellery offers handmade silver jewellery, bespoke wedding rings, contemporary silver jewellery, silver jewellery online. Free delivery with orders over £50.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bespoke silver jewellery-Moon Jewellery offers handmade silver jewellery, bespoke wedding rings, contemporary silver jewellery, silver jewellery online. Free delivery with orders over £50.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sexy dresses for women -Onlineking.co.uk is the trading name of Versatile Online Ltd. UK based e-commerce company proividing business to consumer and B2B sales services. Its online market place; a place for buyers to come together and buy almost anything focusing current and high fashionable items ranging from different designs, value and money worthy.


    cool gadgets to buy-Discover the coolest things you can buy Creative Gift Ideas, Gift Ideas for Girlfriend & Good Gift Ideas at CheekyBox.co.uk inspirational range of unique and unusual gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sexy dresses for women -Onlineking.co.uk is the trading name of Versatile Online Ltd. UK based e-commerce company proividing business to consumer and B2B sales services. Its online market place; a place for buyers to come together and buy almost anything focusing current and high fashionable items ranging from different designs, value and money worthy.


    cheap gifts and gadgets-Discover the coolest things you can buy Creative Gift Ideas, Gift Ideas for Girlfriend & Good Gift Ideas at CheekyBox.co.uk inspirational range of unique and unusual gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. best cosplay costumes-Xcoser.com is an online Cosplay Costumes Shop. We offer the best Anime Cosplay, Game Cosplay, Lolita Cosplay, Movie Cosplay, TV Cosplay, Holiday Cosplay and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. silver jewellery online-Moon Jewellery - Contemporary silver jewellery, online shop with handmade Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Sets, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Jewellery Accessories & Gifts.

    cosplay costumes for sale-XCOSER Team focuses on the newest movie, anime, and game cosplay costumes.

    ReplyDelete