Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NEON SNAKE EYES

First day back to the grind after a kickin' Labor Day weekend and this is what I wore: neon graphic tank with a matching fluo beanie and snakeskin pants. Of course I went for my new staple shoes because the novelty hasn't worn off yet and I'm still in that "jealous of my own feet!" obsession phase. But they look great with a pair of rolled up jeans, so no complaints. You can grab this tank (and tons of others like it) at Aram Abrams' site! Happy shoppin'.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Beanie - 99 Cent Store
Glasses - The Cobrashop
Spike necklace - Mad Lady
Tank top - ARAM ABRAMS
Snakeskin pants - Romwe
Booties - Wanted

Clearly this is the best beanie you have EVER seen, and I'm still beating myself over the fact that when I found it at a random 99 Cent Store in Orange County, I didn't buy multiple in several colors. Everything is better in moderation, INCLUDING moderation. So if you see a lot of neon beanies, buy ten. And Fed Ex me five. 

P.S. MOTEL ROCKS, that sassy brand known for their signature gradient prints and tropical flower patterns is offering my readers a £10 gift voucher to use toward their site! I could make a bajillion recommendations, but check out their stock and see what you like for yourself: MOTEL ROCKS STORE

TOPBLOGTREAT_10-1.jpg

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva


34 comments:

  1. OMG...I fell in love with this outfit!!

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..as if u cudnt get bettr now ur hispanic omg i luv u~ sunkissed beauty pi

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so hot and tanned! :D

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bright pieces in this look!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the code for motel rocks... anyway GREAT outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur hat!

    xoxo
    http://guabk.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neon colour it's amazing, your lipstick colour is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit ! I like your necklass !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you're amazing! I went to your blog by accident, and I am delighted with your blog :). You are a beautiful woman, you have great style, cudwne pants with a snake motif! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaa . I love Your style .! ;)
    kiss from Poland . ;*







    www.katarzyna-keiiti.blogspot.com . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such an edgy and cool style! Love it :)

    Whata remarkable blog. What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this look, orginal and diverse - love your style doll!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes and Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encaaaaanta el gorro y los collares :)

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooo awesome - I love it, especially the beanie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this too much!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. neon grunge! i like the python pants and boots with it

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  17. fascinating!
    because you look fascinating..
    and because today i am in love with the word fascinating..

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning! I fell in love with this top.

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the snakeskin pants!!! They're my favorite choice this fall. And your shoes are killer, where did you get them??

    http://malam-paris.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. again, you look amazing! nice outfit



    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect look ! :)

    xoxo
    www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look awesome! those boots are perfect and i wish i could pull off a beanie like you do!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com
    Givenchy Jewelry Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, I love love love those pants.

    www.thiick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this outfit, but where'd you get the belt?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look amazing!I love the pants and neon color on you!
    Love from India
    http://unityinfashion

    ReplyDelete