Thursday, September 27, 2012

PARKMAN BLUE

Somethin' bout the energy of this outfit reminds me of Yoko Ono. Hippie Yoko, not nu-millennium-newsboy-cap-and-wire-rimmed-sunglasses Yoko (which is arguably a cooler version of her, but sadly not the aesthetic I was channeling). My breezy cotton pants are from CRASH AND BURN, a brand the fashion blogger community knows well for its signature tie-dye designs and industrial, gradient patterns. Now it's your turn to get in on the action by checkin' out the shop! I love the free-spirited element present in these palazzo pants. A flower crown and Eastern print cardigan from my sis keep the look summery and cool. Fun outfit for a spontaneous September day... #YOLO Ono. That's wassup.













FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Flower crown - DIY
Cardigan - Borrowed
Crochet top - Secondhand
Gold chain - SHOP GOLDIE
Palazzo pants - CRASH AND BURN
Wedges - Nine West
Flower bag - Valentino

Thanks again CRASH AND BURN for making this look possible! Always a blast rockin' the Parkman pants. ^-^

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

29 comments:

  1. SECOND, YO!
    hmm, weird.
    love your outfit and your blog, it's always among the first ones i check :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I want the cardigan ,it's so adorable! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those trousers really elongate your legs! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. that cardigan is amazing! you look lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! You look amazingg

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yolo Ono. Omg. I'm dead.
    And your pants are freakin' awesome. Omg. So much tie-dye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a pair of trousers like that in my life and the cardigan obviously.Where did you borrow it from?I really want something similar for my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this flowers in your hair !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosshhh perfect outfit.

    fashionfledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice. I love all your jewels.

    http://www.agirlinhershoes.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I freaking love everything about this outfit! x

    http://www.that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flower crown!! Also your top. Love this one. :)
    xo, Tori
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. très cool :)

    http://alisiclaire.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO following you via bloglovin right now!
    I would love to have you as a model to rock my vintage versace pants! Unfortunately I live in Europe :(
    You kinda remind me of Lana del Rey, with the flowerheadband and all :)

    x
    Leann
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeannsVintage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bebe, you are beautiful! The cardigan is gorgeous and these pants look so damn good on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!
    My name is Kristina and Iam working as an editor on a fashion webmagazine in sweden www.modette.se
    I have been looking for an email adres to you, but I can´t find it.
    Can you please mail me back your informations ?

    Kristina Bliznac

    kristina.bliznac@modette.se

    ReplyDelete
  18. its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. security

    ReplyDelete
  19. this outfit rocks! it would be amazing with a rocker rebel statement necklace from www.loveandleather.com! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, l would like to know how to contact some of your sponsor cloth saler.
    my vision future
    bear costume

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your accessories. where i can buy this. Please share website link..

    thanks in Advance

    ReplyDelete