Friday, September 7, 2012

GOTH LEATHERETTE

One trend I've been growing increasingly fond of in recent months is the integration of athletic styles in luxury collections. Tight, leatherette pants reminiscent of spandex joggers paired with fitted blazers and heels contrasts the glamour high fashion knows so well with the pragmatism until now almost exclusively seen in more pedestrian apparel. I tried to capture the look with a pair of leather leggings and sports luxe studded sandals from Romwe. But since my signature is a tinge of unpredictability, I gave the ensemble a pagan touch with some witchy accessories. Dark lipstick and a wide-brim hat finish off the outfit with an uptown gothic flourish.









FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Zara
Glasses - 80s Purple
Cross necklaces - Silver / THIS IS TRANSITION, Black / RINGS AND TINGS
Leather vest - ROMWE
Metallic tank - ROMWE
Leatherette leggings - YES STYLE
Heels - ROMWE

There's a LOT of Romwe going on in this outfit, and on that note I'll share with you exciting news of a new promotion the site is hosting! From now until September 20th, the Romwe team is offering $5 off orders over $60 with the code "LEGGIN5" -- not a hard total to meet after you check out their irresistible new galaxy leggings collection! You'll be seeing me in cosmic prints galore this winter as I reconfigure my wardrobe to favor more futuristic styles. 
Romwe even put together this collage illustrating all the details their creative team puts into crafting a pair of leggings:

'

Nothin' better than supporting indie designers. Check out the collection HERE

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

28 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick, what make is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That west looks so good! Really, really pretty outfit. I like black so much so it is always good to look at outfits all in black. Keep up the good work, Bebe! :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all black looking. :]

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Channeling your inner Madonna with this look!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks amazing on you,it makes your lips look so full.The outfit is so cool,I really like your goth looks and the shoes are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the outfits is so cooooooooooool!!!
    i love the leather vest!

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! And i want a pair of those nebula leggins >.<

    www.thiick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Gorgeous lipstick ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOUR LOOK !!! *.*

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this look! The lipstick is to die for!

    annalikesclothes.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been missing you Bebe. This outfit is exactly what I have been waiting for. I love it so much that I'm considering changing into all black leather right now!!!!!

    I love those lightning leggings, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo cool! I love the lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit looks amazing! I love your lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love your vest!!! and whole outfit too!!!
    welcome to my blog http://blvdderoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love all black looks! great vest and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit!

    Keisha
    www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love how you've accessorized this outfit! And the color of your lipstick is amazing! Shoes look perfect for the outfit as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love this look! You make it look so effortless!

    http://www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want to buy the last leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that outfit so much!

    http://alisiclaire.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i figured it out. you look like rachel zoe.

    ReplyDelete