Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DO THE POLKA

I know I wear this Ralph Lauren blouse too frequently, but its pastel rainbow color scheme makes NOT pairing it with equally colorful garments impossible! This is a simple, typical look for me for no special occasion - just cruising up and down the boulevard while admiring the sights and sounds of a neon cityscape.








FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Arden B
Glasses - Secondhand
Blouse - Ralph Lauren
Gold chain necklace - Vanessa Mooney
Polka dot shorts - YES STYLE
Clogs - Clog Outlet

Have a happy Monday, people! I'll be by the pool reblogging pictures of sneakers if you need me. Oh yeah, you can follow me on Tumblr for an introduction to another version of myself.


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

16 comments:

  1. You're wonderful !! I love this outfit, especially the Ralph Lauren blouse <3

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always comment on your pictures but I can't help it, I have such a style crush on you! Each outfit just gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt! This outfit is amazing :)

    Emilyjane.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit !!

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annddd...you're too cute. so you can just stop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and colorful,love the cloggs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is pure style..i just want to look like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always awesome outfit!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shorts

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaah so many colours 'n prints. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindas fotos...

    www.tucafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS OUTFIT IS SICK - ugh, I wish I could wear clothes like this out and about with such confidence. The mix of colours and patterns is just briiiillliant x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool.
    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. kinda cute retro <3;)

    ReplyDelete