Monday, October 8, 2012

HAVE A NICE DAY @ THE COBRASHOP

YO, last week I shot over 50 NEW LOOKS with my favorite reptile photographer, The Cobrasnake! We cruised through downtown Las Vegas scouting out technicolor murals to use as backgrounds for our Cobrashop shoot. Inspired by flickering neon, motel vacancies, and VIP parking lots, we embellished the mystique of Old Vegas with urban, tropical, and sometimes futuristic flair. Summer may be over, but vacation lives forever in the heart, and manifests itself in Hibiscus print overalls, turquoise bodysuits, and cerulean maxi dresses straight from Hawaii. Doesn't matter if you're surfing the waves or just the net; a printed dress with tribal vibes is indeed a fashion statement you need to keep chill, cool, and azul as we transition from 2012 to 2013 - and into the future. Stay Shaka.

Click the photo to SHOP THE LOOK!



Check out the rest of the selection on THE COBRASHOP!!!!! Tattoo chokers, neon beanies, and bubble backpacks galore, y'all!!!!!

Everything Is Infinite,

Beezy

27 comments:

  1. Your one of my favourite bloggers! So many gorgeous outfits on this post!!

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics :). Lea x

    http://galaxycaramel69-fashionforward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the silver shorts! All the different kinds of sunnies are pretty sweet too. my favorite? Those ROCKIN USA ones! :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shorts!


    http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection,so summery.My faves have to be the leather shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome styling and photography! your poses are super cool aswell :) You are just awesome

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are awesome! x


    http://that-bird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures look so 90's I love it!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shots!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so beautiful I love all the pictures love this "edgy beauty" you have

    www.bornonheels.com love form Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a disaster......

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these outfits but my fave has to be the dinosaur pullover. Your style totally reminds me of Rita Ora's unique fashion sense in my Rita Ora collection on SocialBliss! http://www.socialbliss.com/gabbeezy/rita-ora-GUYDMOJW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every outfit. The american flag sunglasses are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! I'm your new Follower! :)
    I hope you'll visit my blog sometimes. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those shoes!!!!? where they from???

    ReplyDelete
  16. FIFTY?! Good lord. That sounds tough.
    You look insaneeeeeee (in the best way possible) <3

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're too pretty for this style. It doesn't look right on you except that it's immature and you have a childish body. I'm not insulting you, I'm saying you're far more elegant than this trash and if it's supposed to be ~ironic, it's not working.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my god ! you look amazing *.*
    i'm following you . i hope you like my blog too and follow me back :)

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gah I freakin' love the caps and plaid dress.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your other stuff better; just stating my opinion here. I am excited for what you are going to post in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool blog!!
    Following you

    Rx

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely ♡

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete