Tuesday, October 2, 2012

STUDDED ROSE

Remember that awesome rose t-shirt my artist friend Alex Krasky designed? I styled it a few months ago with slit leggings and a leather jacket. Tough look for a delicate top, so I added a little edge to give it that classic rock and roll vibe it was missing! Now it sports some quintessentially Bebe Zeva details -- a studded collar and cropped hem. Not only is the tee badass cute, it's for SALE! In three styles! The Classic, a regular tee with studs, the Crop, a regular tee with a short, midriff-baring hem, and the Crop Tank, a tee with a short hem and cut-off sleeves. You can place an order through my eBay store here. Supply is limited, so it's best to order one sooner than later. :-) Happy shoppin'!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Gray beanie - Dollar store
Wing-tip sunglasses - 80s Purple
Tattoo choker - THE COBRASHOP
Studded Rose Tee - For sale on my eBay store!
Overalls - Buffalo Exchange
Sneakers - Keds

I picked up these incredible velvet overalls from Buffalo Exchange over the summer. I've only owned one other pair of cropped overalls - a vintage denim set by Vigoss that I also found at Buffalo Exchange waaay back in 2009. And my opinion hasn't changed since the day I set my sights on 'em. In velvet or denim, they're SUPER practical (top + shorts and no belt needed) AND still a novelty. Hoping they won't become an oversaturated trend any time soon! ;)

Don't forget to place an order for a STUDDED ROSE tee by Alex Krasky!

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

16 comments:

  1. I love the outfit and the sunglasses are gorgeous! You always seem to have such gorgeous sunglasses!


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit :) Love Your sunnies :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit & pictures

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look gorgeous, i love your bracelet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy shit you look awesome. VELVET OVERALLS? Why is that a thing?? Idk but it's so freakin' perfect. ooooommmmmgggg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waoo I love your style!!specially the romper :)
    xx http://heyitsmarianafreedom.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. outfit molto carino!
    c'รจ un nuovo post sul mio blog, ti va di passare?

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop being so perfect.

    http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.de/

    ps: there's a contest on my blog, don't be shy and take a look! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with the tee!
    And the overalls are bangin. I just found a pair of my own two weeks ago. Still haven't figured out how to style them. This should help!
    Love, Evan

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely love that overall .. and you're wearing vans! you never cease to surprise and amaze me, bebe, I <3 U !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo nice :)

    http://alisiclaire.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is way gorgeous! And I'm only wishing I could rock a beanie as well as you do!
    Kisses from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant believe I only just found your blog, as a new blogger I find your outfits so inspiring, especiallly the contrast between colors,
    perfection!
    http://dottedblazer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete