Monday, October 29, 2012

STUDS TO BOOT

Fantaaaaabulous news for anyone who LOVES A DEAL: my "studded rose" tees (designed by local artist Alex Krasky and detailed by moi) are now selling for $17 on my eBay shop! Major price reduction for ya... and it's permanent! If you missed the original announcement, I'll share the news again to keep you in the loop: my buddy Alex, an esteemed artist who emigrated from Russia and now resides in Sin City, painted this charcoal graphic and printed it on tees. For extra edge, I studded the collars and offer the shirt in three styles - the Classic, a regular tee with studs, the Crop, a regular tee with a short, midriff-baring hem, and the Crop Tank, a tee with a short hem and cut-off sleeves. I'm wearing the latter style in this outfit, all the better to show off my velvet bodycon miniskirt from TOXIC CODEINE! Major shout outs to Jackie who hooked me up with this gorgeous, gothic winter staple. It accentuates my bum AND quads... I'm all about showin' off the goods I worked for. WINK. Check out her site for the best floral, galaxy, acid wash and plaid print apparel you've EVER seen. BONUS: 20% off 3 items or more on her shop with the code "HHLLWN" (valid till November 1st). And forget to shop my shirts, too!  MY EBAY STORE 



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Studded cap - ROMWE
Sunglasses - 80s Purple
Jacket - Members Only
STUDDED ROSE TEE - ALEX KRASKY x BEBE ZEVA collab, check out my STORE!
Velvet miniskirt - TOXIC CODEINE (shit's on sale, yo!)
Hellbounds - UNIF

BOO FREAKIN YAH, Y’ALL. I am officially the proud mama of two baby Hellbounds! And by ‘two Hellbounds’ I mean two pairs. And by ‘baby’ I really mean “freak of nature giantess shoes that make my arms buff when I lift them.” Nothin’ baby about these baddies. I extend infinity and one thanks to Sydney and the UNIF team for setting me up with another pair of the all-time best-ever platform boots! These are THE shoes of my winter season. So don’t get bored with this colossal heel because it will grow legendary with how many asses it kicks between now and next August. Ya heard.

Place an order hereherehereor here.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

17 comments:

  1. LOVE all of the studs! your boots are amazing too! <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
    AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! Love the studs with the hellbounds <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat and those boots! Love em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your tee and the cap is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is an amazing look!
    love your hat so much! the top is amazing. the jacket and the shoes are so fab!
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo amazing. I'm in love with those shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skirt & hat are perfect! Love this complete outfit.

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You is amazing as usual !
    xoxo
    http://www.style-oh-livia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit i totally love every piece of clothing you are wearing! Especially the belt, skirt and boots! I really want a nice leather belt and the thickness of that one is perfect!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! What did you do to your lips? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. your whole look got me. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this outfit! Those shoes are life.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look really amazing :)
    http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you ever sell this jacket,please contact me.I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete