Monday, April 8, 2013

FUNK AND FLORA

When I think of Gypsy Junkies, I envision their annual booth at WWD MAGIC -- a bohemian alcove of fringe and fur, rich fuchsia and mustard hues, floor-length floral prints, and jeweled head chains. This structured blazer totally caught me by surprise in their collection! I didn't expect to find tailored outerwear among the free-flow maxi gowns and loose chiffon blouses. The "Zeppelin jacket" is the best darn thing to happen to my Spring wardrobe. I layered it over a one-piece from Lulu*s and added a zany multicolor beanie for a spontaneous look... would probably wear something similar to a festival if I had the energy or income to attend one! Hope you guys have some cool outfits planned for Coachella. I'll live vicariously through your Indio experience via Instagram, of course. ;)



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Beanie - 1717 Olive
V4 Sunglasses - Daisy Potion
"Zeppelin Blazer" - Gypsy Junkies
Onesie - Lulu*s
Fringe bag - Chicwish
"Funky Booties" - Pink & Pepper

Check out Gypsy Junkies' SS13 Lookbook for more inspiration of the free-spirited, festival variety!

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

28 comments:

  1. I love it how you mix this bright colors with black <3

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beanie and the blazer look awesome together! Great look again, Bebe!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog!!! Amazing photos...just perfect.

    Lets follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are literally my complete festival inspiration, permission for me to marry your wardrobe?

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with that jacket! It's so lovely!! xx

    You're totally my inspiration for all my Coachella looks.

    sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORE! Love love love!!!!! I love the print, so chic. And I adore the jewelry!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT LOOK! I LOVE YOUR BOOTS AND YOUR NECKLACES!
    XOXO

    www.marshylicious.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I could pull off your style!

    love from Hong Kong

    www.indigokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
    INDREDIBLE!
    xxxxxx


    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the contrast of the black with the florals, you have the most amazing personal style
    xo

    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this combo - an all-black outfit accessoried with a colourful jacket and a fringe bag instantly makes it so exotic!

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about your outfit! The bag is so cool :)

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous blazer!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous blazer its great! Making me want the sun to finally visit rainy Scotland :(

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your are awesome! love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. the floral looks amazing on you, love this look!!!
    http://highhaels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. health-food
    What is it that makes Islam as opposed to Christianity or Judaism “cool”?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really important written content. the information that you shown is hard to faith and many superbly i liked the way you afford things here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a great post i have got thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete