Sunday, April 7, 2013

TROPIC FEVER

Had to bring back the hibiscus bomber... this time paired with borderline-costume leopard shorts! They're made of faux fur and have a little tail attached to the bum, so they added a bit of feline flair to my otherwise ~luxuriously tropical~ look. Hibiscus print jacket, rainbow gradient laces, and lavish gold chains... the pacific islander aesthetic is strong for spring. I decided to photograph this look indoors so I could experiment with different camera settings and lighting conditions. I'm as novice a photographer as it gets, and I want to start challenging myself with the lens since I have so much free time these days. So if my photography starts to look really terrible, it's because I'm in an annoying 'trial and error' phase where I have to discover what visual themes I don't like before I can identify what works for me. Here's an article for any of my readers who are in a deprecating creative rut and need some wisdom to inspire them out of it.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Beanie - Dollar store
Gold chains - ROMWE
Hibiscus bomber - YES STYLE
Leopard shorts - NATURAL COLOUR

UNIF Hellbounds - Solestruck

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

24 comments:

  1. nice beanie and it's all so nice and colourful! i have developed a little pink obsession in the last weeks and this is just about the perfect amount!

    x keke

    ohkeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! Awesome outfit, darling.

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bombers and this one is so unique and love the print mix!! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love your style, I'm following you! <3

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bomber!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great look. Love the clashing patterns and the faux fur shorts are the cutest things ever.


    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh the hellbounds look amazing on you. Love the jacket too.
    X
    www.georgialuisameramo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those colours and patterns look stunning together :)
    I love taking pictures and experimenting with the settings, it's so much fun!
    And I hope your work doesn't disappoint you, it should'nt!
    The article describes exactly what I'm going through with my attempts to paint with water colour haha

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this whole outfit combo! I want to see more!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ok i love your blog and your writing style (i would read a book you wrote honestly you should do it your tone is wonderful and your humour is a+) and of course your outfits are all amazing and inspiring and i want to be able to wear incredible clothes too ok gush over

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clothes look very stylish and nice,It's my fashion style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love every piece of your outfit. There's nothing I would change!

    Have a nice week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the pairing of the shorts with that top, it makes the look fun.
    :)

    sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool look :) please sell me your leopard hellbounds lol

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete