Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SOLAR FREEZE

Making cosmic waves again in galaxy print... this time around I've got a jacket to match my leggings! I can't get enough of the matching set trend. When a top and bottom complement each other not just visually but thematically, the look immediately elevates from smart to genius. Not that I think of myself as a sartorial genius or anything... but the swirling galactic prints on my top and bottom are lookin' pretty brilliant. Especially once highlighted and accessorized by a bold cap in royal purple and subtle metallic neck cuff. The patterns are futuristic and other-worldly... extraterrestrial... heavenly in their cosmic way. But the outfit is fundamentally inspired by a familiar urban concept. Snapback, t-shirt and hoodie, leggings, sneaker wedges.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Snapback - Yes Style
Necklace + galaxy jacket + galaxy leggings - ROMWE
Cosmic waves tee - THREE DOTS
Gio Sneaker Wedges - Jeffrey Campbell (Solestruck)

A word about Three Dots, the brand that designed my top -- many of you have expressed concern with supporting brands and retailers that outsource jobs and engage in unethical labor practices. I share your moral unease, and want to introduce you to Three Dots, an American made company, for that reason. Their labor policies are ethical and qualities exceptional. This top is the softest in my wardrobe! And graphically the coolest, too... who could resist a pastel wave raglan tee?

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

16 comments:

  1. Your outfit's cosmic ♥

    Have a wonderful day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole cosmo outfit
    Gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit isn't from this world! I love it! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Love the purple galaxy look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that neck cuff, it's gorgeous. It's got a feel that is both modern and classic. Stunning as usual :)

    sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You used to be so unique. Now you're just one of those bloggergirls who follows the latest trends. I'm sorry but you don't move me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Galaxy love~ <3

    Love,
    Ericka from The Philippines
    http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, this amazing cosmic print <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your eye makeup! and your hair cute look x
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way your eye makeup looks in these pictures! Also your eyebrows look different, less harsh. Stay beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete