Monday, April 29, 2013

SUNNY SIDE UP

I am feeling ~fried~ in the best way possible right now... I got my egg boobies crop top from Red Rock Fashion on and I am ready to brunch in beast mode. First time you've ever heard 'brunch' and 'beast mode' in the same sentence, huh? I try to keep things fresh here in my corner of the universe... fresh like Prince of Bel-Air, whom ultimately inspired this outfit. My cardigan features a spotted print reminiscent of zany 80s patterns. And while I'm not rocking any color-blocked neon or fluorescent stripes, I do have on my snapback and chains. Sunny side up game on point.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Snapback + spotted cardigan - YES STYLE
"Fried egg tits crop" - REDROCK FASHION
"Destroyed and studded cut-offs" - MUSTARD CARTEL
Belt - Brighton
Boots - YES STYLE

So these  i n s a n e  shredded shorts are from Mustard Cartel, an online vintage shop that sells on-trend apparel like a leather peplum blouse and transparent fringe kimono. And they have a pretty impressive denim shorts collection, so there's more studs and shreds where these came from!

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Staring or starting, lol? Coz if it's meant to be staring, that's a clever typo xD

      Delete
  2. Such a killer outfit! I love the crop top.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    xoxo

    New post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/04/news-in-my-closet.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. alter du siehst aus wie die letzte nutte.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally dig this top! It's quirky cool :)

    Sayohlala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing outfit! You have such style. Love the shorts and cardigan. Will definitely be checking Mustard Cartel and Yes Style.

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely one of my favourite looks!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that top! So cool xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top,you look gorgeous!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit! loving the top, loving the shorts and the kimono is awesome!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shirtttt


    www.stylemimib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is too cute! Xx. Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look, super cute shirt x

    lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was very beautiful.I loved it very much.Thanks for sharing it..






    Free iphone apps

    ReplyDelete