Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ON THE PROWL

It's kind of gross how unapologetically "diva" this outfit is. The Carrie Bradshaw curls and beret, oversized sunglasses, and baroque satin, leopard print, and fuchsia suede triple threat are almost too much. No, actually, this print crazy hodgepodge is genuinely "too much". Fortunately we here at FTBH Corp. don't respect socially constructed fashion boundaries and take much pleasure out of crossing lines conventional style referees label off limits. And we do it in literal stride - one platform pump in front of the other. "We" being me, myself, and I, of course. Even fiercely independent girls need a posse!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
:

Cap - An old standby
Oversize cat-eye sunglasses - RETRO CITY
Vintage satin jacket - TUNNEL VISION
"Leopard leisure suit" - NATURAL COLOUR
Fuchsia pumps - Pink & Pepper
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

Only four people deserve my love today. Brit and Madeline, the rock n' roll amazons behind Tunnel Vision, and "Pink" and "Pepper", the BFF cartoon chicks who represent the shoe company they're named after. Even though they're only illustrations (don't discriminate - even drawings can dress top-notch) they're somehow WAY more stylish than me in all their two-dimensional glory. I'm thanking the boos behind these brands (or 'vintage stockists' in the case of Tunnel Vision) because not only did they hook me up with some sweet Spring goodies, they pretty much do the entire world a service by offering such rad merch. 

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

17 comments:

  1. You really look like Carrie Bradshaw (in The Carrie Diaries) wearing one of Larissa's outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case folks want to look at more Tunnel Vision stuff, the store website is shoptunnelvision.com.

    Bebe's links accidentally lead to the wrong site.

    Excellent styling, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mismatched look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chunkiness of the heels. This is the ultimate diva outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never know what to expect when I come here and I love that about you and your blog.

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit you look amazing! I do love that leopard jumpsuit it rocks!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leopard with that jacket!!! Great mixing of prints! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Possibly the best pattern clash I have ever seen in my entire life.

    I love your style.

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg how I love your style and your attitude. And the curls are perf ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't consider this "too much" even by mainstream standards. It's superbly put together and very cohesive. AWESOME jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shoes !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a sick jumpsuit! I can definitely see the Carrie Bradshaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THIS is the Bebe Zeva I know and love!!
    Adoring this outfit!

    ReplyDelete