Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SPACE_WEDGE

As I’m typing this, I’m somewhere else. I think it might be “Heaven”, as that’s what my gradient, cloud-print leggings are appropriately named after. Like my outfit, this “world” I presently occupy is pastel and sweet, like mint sherbet, but also futuristic and… hyperspatial, like listening to trance music blindfolded in a 47 degree marble arena on a Saturday morning. Fortunately the visual elements of my outfit are easier to describe than the nuances of that sensation. And they’re imitable, too. So, potentially, you could look just as pastel and hyperspatial if you visited Poprageous.com, hooked yourself up with a pair of “Heaven Suspender” leggings, and paired them with a mint sweater and metallic snapback.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Snapback – Buffalo Exchange
Sunglasses – Vintage
Faux fur vest – Boohoo
Acid wash vest – Secondhand
Mint deer sweater – ROMWE

While I'm writing blog posts, I always find myself tempted to gush about how some certain article of clothing (in this case: hidden wedges) "epitomizes" my present “essence” because I like it so much. But really, what is it about perforated white leather sneakers with metallic Velcro straps that describes me at my core? Nothing, actually. I simply recognize that these shoes are... extremely tight. And trendy. And riding the 'tight' and 'trendy' coattails of my shoes affords my being some sense of style. I think this is what they call "branding." Cool shoes make me cool. If I am able to recognize that these spacey sneaks are "du jour", I must have a pretty keen head on my shoulders. And just like I can make these logical deductions about myself, I can make them about people around me. That's why 'cool clothing' is usually a social clue used to foster friendships and communities. People brand themselves with certain apparel because they are attracted to the lifestyle that " the look" represents. 

But anyway. What ultimately matters is the WEDGE SNEAKER, more specifically titled the "SPACE WEDGE SNEAKER" (yes CAPS are necessary, have you seen these beauties up close?) They’re for sale on Daily Look, among a handful of other badass kicks that I likewise need to get my hands on and feet into... check out the site right hurr.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

14 comments:

  1. I love this look. It is so bright and funky haha awesome Bebe!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this.is.your.best.look.ever. in love with colours, silver wedges and fur vest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging this outfit! It's a cyber mixture which is perfect for S/S.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater !


    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only speak for myself, but I think my clothes represent my character and that is what I'm trying to express. I never buy something which is "not me", even though it might look cool.

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. iwillshowyoufearinahandfulofdustMarch 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM

    totally ethereal, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastel galaxy look. Those leggings are everything!


    New Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  8. TACKY!! DISGUSTING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Induction, not deduction.

    ReplyDelete