Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HOLY OTHER

Hope my apparent overdose on the bowler-hat/red lip/circle sunglasses combination isn't starting to grate on you! It's an irresistible stand-by for busy days in the biz. Since this oversize cross t-shirt was a bit out of my comfort zone, (whaaat I have a comfort zone?! Since when?! Silly narrator) I decided to pair it with tried and true staples like a mini skirt and gold accessories. I used to wear knee-high socks CONSTANTLY when I was seventeen, so I sort of remind myself of... myself... from the waist down. Tonight I shall weep with abandon while listening to this Broken Social Scene song.







FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Bowler hat - Romwe
Sunglasses - 80s Purple
Collar - Chicwish
Cross shirt - YES STYLE
Skirt - American Apparel
Heels - Vera Wang

Today I go for round two at MAGIC! Try and find me roaming about the North and Central halls of WWDMAGIC or drooling over the shoe samples at FN Platform. I'm in a sporty, black outfit because athletigoth is a thing. Ever since I said so. Which is just now. Trendsetter.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

22 comments:

  1. love your color. it's so nice and your shirt is cool too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top! i really want a bowler hat! need to get my hands on one soon!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collar and socks and boots!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your outfit is amazing! Especially the shirt and collar! I never wore knee socks in school, but you're right, I still get nostalgic for the good old days when I put them on

    xx
    http://sophisticatedlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top!!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!

    http://suklaatilanne.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh the jumper is amazing. love the sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Like first cover of anna's in vogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh love the cross shirt, cute!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is amazing though I ve seen you wearing stuff a lot more daring than that.I like how you paired it with that jewel collar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually like cross tops because i think they're over done but i really like this one! Just lovin' this outfit bebe!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the embellishments on the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The commentary at then end about your WWDMAGIC outfit literally made me LOL. Will there be a pictorial sample to see?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally like this look. It's very fashionable. The mix of black, bling and collar. Like from Versace catwalk!
    Bisous, bisous
    Little Anaelle

    www.little-anaelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. VERY cool look! So unique!!!

    FOLLOW each other???

    *****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com******

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked that shirt until I realized it was a screen print, then I liked it a lot less. Wish it had a pit more depth

    ReplyDelete