Friday, December 28, 2012

CROSS YOUR FINGERS

Blonde and goth... this is new to me. What I love about having short hair is NEVER having to curl it overnight. Gone are my days of sponge rollers. I love how slick and efficient the blown-out side part looks. Even under a beanie, it's easy to manage. And during a windy photoshoot like this one, the rogue flyaways don't give me as much trouble as they used to. Or maybe they do, and I'm just so happy with having blonde locks that I don't care about a few strands getting stuck to my glossy mouth. #Bloggerproblems????



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Beanie - H&M
Chain necklace - Forever 21
Cross sweater - ROMWE

Skull bomber jacket - ROMWE
Leatherette shorts - ROMWE
Ankle boots - YES STYLE
Studded bag - THIS IS TRANSITION

Romwe really brings it hard with their winterwear selection. Though not the warmest choices, I layered a grungy, cross-print sweater with a skull design silk bomber jacket. It's an obvious pairing for a gal who swears by baggy knits and satin. And the simple shorts fill in the spaces in between -- they'll certainly command a presence this spring and summer when it's warm enough to pair them with cropped tees and bandeaus. For now, they look perfect with opaque tights and ankle boots. I could get used to this!

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

22 comments:

  1. Perfect combination of the sweater with the jacket! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sweater and I love it. I usually pair it with pants, though. I love how you matched it, and your hairstyle is really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sweater and shoes!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sweater :**

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good.

    By the way, did you get my email about our offer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blonde!

    http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look :) your blog is one of my favorites :) xx

    www.joanna-balcerzak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your natural princess hair... but I fully understand your decision to blonde it up, especially if you haven't ever gone there. How about a picture without a hat? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though it's not totaly my style I like it very much! Everything matches! I follow you!
    If you have some time visit my blog:) If you like it (ONLY if you like it;)) - follow me back!:) Hope so!:)
    Kisses, monika
    http://high-heeled-view.blogspot.com/
    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog. Your style is impeccable

    -em x

    http://www.unicornrevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ideal Get, the world's largest client electronics chain windows 7 home premium upgrade family pack 3-user, has also been wanting to use its clout with suppliers to combat on line and discounted rivals and boost in-store targeted traffic, profits and profitability.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting post! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this post!

    ReplyDelete