Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SUGARLIPS DAY 2: GIVE A SUGAR

Gettin' REAL frisky today in faux fur and leopard! I didn't want to overwhelm this gorgeous Sugarlips dress with too many accessories, so a simple vest and gold chain tied my look together without being too busy. Which isn't to say that I don't like "too busy." You know I'm the kinda gal to pile on the jewelry until my back slowly caves under the weight, and by the time I'm done dressing myself, I find that I'm face-flat on the floor and if I can't even stand up straight then what's the point of wearing all these AMAZING necklaces?? Boo, gravity. Needless to say, I avoided that fate by limiting myself to TWO lovely necklaces and my stand-by Zara hat. Hope we did the dress justice!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Hat - Zara
Vest - ROMWE
Necklace - Vanessa Mooney
"Neonic Dreams Dress" - SUGARLIPS
Boots - Sheinside
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

Hope you guys are all having a fine and fabulous Thursday. If not, check out my blogger picks page on SUGARLIPS for some inspiration of the APPAREL variety to *surely* cheer you up! Basic Bebe Zeva trivia: when I'm feeling down, I consume copious amounts of caffeine and writhe in a pile of clothes on my bedroom floor. 5 Sugarlips garments, including this dress, have recently been inducted into said pile. Thank you, people of Sugarlips, for providing me the necessary cushions to prevent injury.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

14 comments:

  1. your features are perfect, they make me want to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking for ways to rock a similar hat -- love the way this looks!

    ♥ Allyson
    TORNADO ALLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you're always SO accessorized, not many people wear that many necklaces! It's awesome, I wish I also had a beautiful collection.
    born-to-go.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and shoes.



    http://www.theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful dress, I love the chains too.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Really love the style and shade of those boots! Of course you did the dress justice, you always do!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing as always!!
    just continue you're great job!!
    you are a source of inspiration!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing ;D
    http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the boots. Obsessed with animal print lately

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve your shoes!

    http://www.freakygiraffe.com/

    ReplyDelete