Thursday, December 13, 2012

DON'T TRY

...to make any sense out of this outfit. It's uptown and downtown and clementine-orange-slash-Swiffer-green. Actually, the blazer reminds me more of the loading cursor on Windows 7. Serene aquamarine green. Sadly the sunset toned leggings and macaroni yellow beanie are not so serene. And the very bougie quilted Marc Jacobs bag is a random addition that I can't justify. It matched one patch of my pants? It's a neutral color? The gold straps tied in well with my metallic chains? That's about the best I can do... I'm going back to sleep now.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
 

Beanie - Thrifted 
Cat eyes - 80s Purple 
Orange lipstick - "My Beautiful Rocket" by Lime Crime 
Swiffer blazer - Yes Style 
Autumnal blouse - O-MIGHTY 
Sunset leggings - Romwe 
Espadrille wedges - Senso / Solestruck 
Bag - Marc Jacobs 

Y'all definitely need to check out O-mighty's wardrobe game... it's better than any other online retailer's inventory because the alternative theme is consistent within every garment they stock. From blouses to circle skirts to overalls and vintage dresses, every single item is grunge perfection. *Bows down* 

Everything is infinite, 

Bebe Zeva

16 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest pair of leggings I ve seen lately ;)

    rightrough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes are amaze!!

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the leggings!!

    www.allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look :)
    you look amazing.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic look!

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool style!

    http://www.theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely checking out the sight! And I love that this outfit clashes so much, haha! I feel like you're the only one who could ever pull it off so well. And I'm loving all the bright colors! Such a bold statement look.
    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colours, I especially love the shoes and the sunglasses.

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as ever, love it!!! x

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfits area always inspiring *~* Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS OUTFIT ah all the colours are so bright and wonderful!!! :D I do look forward to seeing your blog posts and what youve come up with :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome, love it!

    xo Emma
    http://fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. God I love this legging!

    http://www.freakygiraffe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is Insane! So of coarse I'm in love with it especially how your wearing it in the winter! Talking about breaking boundaries although the weather still looks pretty amazing over there, amazing outfit hun everything is gorgeous xox


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok I love your shoes, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice shoes , love them!


    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete