Thursday, December 27, 2012

LAND OF A THOUSAND GUILTS

Could have went with a Metallica lyric for the title of this look, but "1979" by the Smashing Pumpkins is infinitely more inspiring. It's my last year as a teenager, and the gritty city landscape I posed alongside plays into my urban adolescent theme. Nothin' 90s about a spiked snapback and 6 inch square heels, but the 'frustrated rebel youth look' is timeless. BILLY GETS ME FOR SURE. I'm rocking a pair of UNIF Hellbound Platform boots (limited edition on Nasty Gal) -- very exclusive, much adored, and a perfect fit for my print-crazy wardrobe. They look so cute next to my other two pairs. A little Hellbound family. Thank you, Nasty Gal, for offering me the opportunity to give the Las Vegas concrete a piece of me with some sky-high stomp treatment. These platforms pair well with my winter gear: ripped jeans from PacSun and a two-piece denim jacket from Chicwish.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Spiked snapback - ROMWE
Ladder necklace - Vanessa Mooney
Jean/mustard jacket - CHICWISH
Metallica crop top - Hot Topic
Belt - Yes Style
Ripped jeans - PacSun
Backpack - Yes Style
UNIF HELLBOUND PLATFORM BOOTS - UNIF x Nasty Gal

So... this is the UPDATED version of my hair. Bleached a cool ash blonde, blown straight, and cropped. It had to be done. Bleaching it brass was a thrill and I wish I could have kept it, but I have no regrets about this new 'millennial' style, too. A colorist named Gianni at the Wynn salon chose the look for me after reading my style through an outfit I walked in with. Black pantsuit, turtleneck, beret, and vintage Ferragamo pumps. It was an enlightening experience, shedding my split ends and adopting a chic new aesthetic at the dawn of a new year. Similarly, it's the dawn of a new era in my own life, and the spankin' new 'do feels fitting. Every time I look in the mirror, I'm reminded of the crazy changes I've made over the past few weeks. Blonde is a symbol. More fun in 2013???? We'll see.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

33 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you're perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit and your hair looks great! The shoes are gorgeous!

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing , you look perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look different, and that's a good thing. the jeans and the shoes are such a good match! can't stop staring at the photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look !

    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR COLOR ! The whole outfit is damn awesome, definitely one of my favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new hair colour really, really suits you! I love it. You've chosen an excellent shade of blonde, it fits you so well.

    I love this outfit. Scrolled down to the shoes and was like 'WOAH, GIRL' but you rock them. I couldn't walk with those on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool look, love the shoes! that new hairstyle totally changes your appearance :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit! So weird seeing you with blonde hair but it totally suits you!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair look gorgeous!
    Xxx

    lubylous.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new look and the outfit styling is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutly amazing outfit!!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair! It looks so beautiful! Just like your outfit, hihi ! kisses

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love LOVE your new hair!

    anna-likes-clothes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm diggin' the street punk look. x

    http://www.itsonlymialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. BUON GIORNO CARA !
    Sono appena arrivata nel tuo BLOG,
    davvero MAGNIFIC...Outfit Perfect, Scarpe e cappello meravigliosi !
    Ne sarei davvero felice se ti andrebbe di seguirci a vicenda...Fammi Sapere <3
    TI ASPETTO !
    BACI E BUONA GIORNATA

    BLOG > http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  17. at the first time i saw your photo on this post
    I was like wondering "why your hair is blonde now?"
    thought, you're wearing a wig
    LOL

    its cool hair, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair...pure awesomeness! Whish I didn't got exausted on bleaching...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wild child
    Badass bitch
    Classy lady
    Gone amiss

    u rule bebe z
    keep on keepin on

    ReplyDelete
  20. you really look purely amazing as a blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best.outfit.ever.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank với bài viết rất hay và bổ ích của bạn.
    Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex, Truyen sex

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear you have a great blog. From now on you're my inspiration! I am here for the first time but for sure I will come back! You have a wonderful style and taste. I love your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. đẹp thế người đẹp mặc đồ gì cũng đẹp
    truyen sex | truyen sex | truyen sex moi | phim sex | phim sex |anh sex | xem phim

    ReplyDelete