Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SUGARLIPS DAY 5: CHARCOOL

Closing off my SUGARLIPS collaboration week with a piece that I think is especially characteristic of the brand: a crisp, black and white button-up with signature triangle studs at the collar. My sister is as obsessed with the top as I am - she's a big fan of the 60s and all the artistic movements, films, and styles that came out of it. You could even say she's a 'modophile.' So, naturally, a loose blouse with a giant black block in the center tickled her minimalist fancy. I can definitely see her wearing an outfit like this one (even though she's not much of a hat person). Sometimes we rub off on each other!



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Fuzzy beret - YES STYLE
Sunglasses - ROMWE
"Western Consultant Top" - SUGARLIPS
Charcoal shorts - c/o American Apparel
Loafers - Pink and Pepper

Thought I was done harping on about the glory that is Pink and Pepper's patent loafer collection, huh? So wrong you were! I've recently added two new pairs to my shoe caddy and they feel RIGHT AT HOME among the oxfords and flats and crochet booties. Loafers (especially the cutie pies with tassel details) are the unofficially official School Shoe. Wear them over and over again - it doesn't matter, they never lose their sharpness.

My shorts are from American Apparel (thanks, guys!!) and WAHOO do I love a new neutral staple! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you feel about the desert being a hellish ball of heat and tumbleweed), the weather won't get painfully cold at least until January, so I've still got a solid amount of time to rock these sophisticated shorts before we enter Pants Only territory. 

Last but not least, I want to thank Sugarlips a million and one times for arranging this incredible collaboration with me! Personalizing their awesome garments in a way that tested my creativity and inspired my readers (or so I hope!) was an indescribably rewarding experience. I extend my sincerest thanks to the team! You can DEFINITELY look forward to more Sugarlips coverage on FTBH. 

Everything is infinite

Bebe Zeva

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I love that shirt so much and the loafers! I really really want some black loafers atm but havent found the perfect pair that tickle my fancy yet! You look gorgeous as always :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit, I will definitely be channeling it when I visit Paris in 3 weeks time. In a semi-ironic way, bien sûr!

    anna-likes-clothes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection, the shirt, shorts, loafers, everthing! Amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love the shorts! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every little detail!<3

    Xx www.doniaz.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful in this, dear.

    xxxxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this outfit is amazing love it from head to toe, when you dress like that no wonder your title is fated to be hated because right now I hate you because you look so fabulouss haha xox


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your style! Your shirt is fantastic and your makeup is always crazy unique, LOVE it!

    Join My Giveaway For a Jagged Tribal Necklace From MANEATER

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit.love the location
    at the tropicana.those loafers are so cute
    I think the white bobby socks are adorable with them and are a
    must with loafers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Women fashion dresses surprise with their availability in different styles for various occasions. Learn what should be your choice to dress up fashionably for every single occasion of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look and color combination!

    http://theblonderdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I must say, I absolutely adore your blog, and I found it through LookBook only an hour ago! Since then, all I've been able to look at is your outfits and your blog! You've got such an inspirational look! All in all, I have a question dedicated to this gorgeous look - where did you get that necklace? It's absolutely stunning! It really cought my eye in this look.

    ReplyDelete