Monday, August 8, 2011

VELVET WITCH

Whether or not I'm wicked is up for debate, but one thing is certain; I'm definitely from the west. Fusing cowgirl flair with witchery and bohemia was the perfect choice for a day of desert dress-up. Sheer robes are about all I can handle in this heat and luckily they match nearly every one of my favorite themes. I can always find a way to tie in a splash of black, but nothing tops head-to-toe darkness. Nothing.














FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat- Secondhand, Urban Jungle
Robe- The Cobrashop, www.shop.thecobrasnake.com
Belt- Secondhand
Socks- Forever 21
Wedges- ROMWE, www. romwe.com

I love these shoes so much that even talking about them seems to undermine their perfection. I'll let them speak for themselves.



Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

25 comments:

  1. You look fantastic as always ♥
    Love those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh everything looks amazinggg, you always manage to pull off everything :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi beautiful! love your look and I would die for that pink couch :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg im soo in love with the make up :O
    amazing outfit as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove this outfit, i like how you added a little colour with the accessories. the shoes are gorgeous, love the wood grain!

    heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfectperfectperfect. shoes are heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looovvvveee all your outfit (:

    xoxo, Céline
    areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! so cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the gothic outfit! is amazing.
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.com/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm positive only you could look this great in all that! :)

    happy day

    -grace

    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute!!!your hair is healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! All of your dark looks are so awesome. Very inspiring!

    Www.bettylafleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. best friends: the wedges and the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Gaga! I'm also obsessed with the pink sofa in the background... lol.

    http://chelseapurcella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the entired look! Those sunglasses are amazing!!

    Follow http://guilleo.blogspot.com/

    I will visit you again

    ★

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks really lovely! Love all of your outfits, they're just extraordinary and stunning in every way possible!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. god you are amazing, love your black ensembles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow i really love this outfit!! so fierce and full of personality!! great, i love to dress like that when im in a dark mood!!

    Please check out my blog
    http://indecisionisadisease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. All black is the best way to dress! I love it!

    xo Maddy
    http://madelinerouton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That robe is divine and those shoes are everything. A wonderful ensemble!

    -Lauren
    http://hauteheeledhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing as always. i love your close up shots, your hair & makeup always looks so pro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look, the robe is gorgeous! I love the harsh texture of the jewelry combined with the soft texture of the velvet. x

    ReplyDelete