Monday, October 14, 2013

CHECKMATE MOD

If I say that I'm really seriously committed to blogging consistently again would you believe me? Feels like I keep dropping in then peacing out... but I swear on all that is holy that this time is different. If there's one thing I could use more than an Hermes personal shopper to hook it up with a Birkin bag it's a #lifestyle change. And part of this season's new lifestyle is blogging every day, without fail, as an exercise in relieving ~emotional tensions from within~ through the very cathartic and creative process that is fashion blogging. Yep. I feel like putting myself out there both visually and verbally is the most constructive way for me to keep my "sartorial chakras aligned." These photos are from a couple months ago, back when my hair was still a perfect shade of platinum blonde. I've since dyed it brown and watched it fade into dirty blonde territory but the memory lives on nonetheless... bye bye Blonde Beeb. Onto the next phase of my personhood.

I'm not really sure what's going on fashion-wise these days, especially following Spring 2014's NYFW. I do know that "dazzling blue" was named Pantone's Color of the Year, but that's a bit irrelevant to me since I very rarely (if ever) wear bold colors besides pink and red. So I'm sticking with what I know best, and that's compensating for color with clash. I'm black and white head to toe, but a far cry from minimalism nonetheless. This checkerboard and diagonal stripe juxtaposition is more "cheeky" than "chic"-- perfectly in sync with how I'm feeling these days. ;)



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat - Vintage
Rhinestone cuff necklace - ROMWE
Check print top/dress - ROMWE
Diagonal stripe skirt - ROMWE
Patent heels - Daily Look

Clearly inspired by the 60s, but particularly the boxy check print resurgence we first saw in Louis Vuitton's SS 13 collection. Oh, and yeah, this would be the first time in a really noticeably long time that I'm wearing socks with heels again.^_^

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

19 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU BEBE!
    love your black & white outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect monochromatic look :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the clash of monochrome prints
    Gorgeous as always
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoo you're alive ;D
    Best black&white look I saw in a long time :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is wonderful. i'm crazy about this monochrome!

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this outfit
    guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i am totally in love with this! You look amazing :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm really digging that black and white on you. You could rock this too.
    www.etsy.com/shop/malcolmandco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pre order shoes from the collection NUNC S / S 2014 for a special price! See the new collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151902581469231.1073741829.334237014230&type=3
    .............
    www.nuncfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute photos! Love the necklace! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI! I LOVVVEEE your blog!

    Please see my shop for cutie hats!

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CutieLove?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing blog! I love your dress. It's very cute.

    http://wholesalesarongblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely stunning in those Check print top/dress. I particular like your choice of your lip gloss and it really brings the sassiness out of you!
    Blu Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pictures, you look criminal hot. The only thing you are missing is . A dangerous pair of glasses.
    What about Armani glasses you like them?

    We can send it to you if you want.
    www.specialglasses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight. (www[dot]whatiwear[dot]com)

    ReplyDelete