Thursday, October 30, 2014

treble maker

Another day, another pair of Break Ice Trends overalls... I wore these the first time to an event in LA called Dripped that my girl gang (The Fabulous Stains) co-hosted with a ton of other rad people. For three fourths of the night I wore the overalls as pants with the top half folded over -- paired with platform boots it looked like a legit Aaliyah inspired get-up. Today I'm wearing the overalls like a classic proletariat but with a jazz club twist, as evidenced by my sequin music note cap. I know. I can hear you screaming from over here. I love it just as much and also screamed the first time I saw it on eBay.



OASAP transparent jacket, Break Ice Trends overalls, YES "Pound" sandals

Everything is infinite,

Bebe

8 comments:

  1. I love the look! Amazing pics!
    ♥ ♥

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your put the look together!!

    www.nofashiondeadline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥I ♥ love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to wear an overall. Too bad I'm not brave enough to wear something like this out.

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sequin cap must be recalled on grounds of Provoking Dangerous Amounts of Envious Screaming :) xo

    ReplyDelete