Monday, November 21, 2011

MOTO CHROMATIC

Something you might now know about me is that despite being a legal adult at the ripe age of 18, I still don't have a license to drive! Never even got my permit in high school. I don't really see any reason to drive at this point in my life, especially since the city transportation system gets me everywhere I need to be. It's also better for the environment, and doesn't require that I spend thousands of dollars annually on insurance. Wish Americans didn't have such pompous egos in thinking that they're 'too good' to ride the bus. But despite all that about me not having a car, it is one of my fantasies to own a motorcycle. Is it strange that I think careening through the city streets on a purring Harley would be somehow romantic? I imagine that it'd endear me to the world. This outfit features a motorcycle jacket with a very delicate flair, accented by my slightly fancier tights and shoes. Who says I can't ride a bike in heels??





FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Fedora - THE FABULOUS STAINS, www.thefabulousstains.blogspot.com
Moto jacket - CHICWISH, www.chicwish.com
Polka blouse - ROMWE, www.romwe.com
Sheer skirt - Wholesale-dress.net
Patent pumps - YES STYLE, www.yesstyle.com



Love this moto jacket because it's not uniform leather. It's mostly made of soft woven cotton, which I think makes it more feminine and functional. I paired it with a mini-skirt and moi new patent pumps for a super classic silhouette. Sometimes I get so caught up in horsing around in ankle boots and a jean jacket that I forget how fun it is to dress like I'm en route to ballet class or something.



I know, I know. The silver heel and dainty rhinestone clasps are the best part. That, and the fact that they were under $30.

GET THE LOOK!

MOTO CHROMATIC

Black jacket
$104 - romwe.com

High waisted skirt
$35 - romwe.com

Striped shoes
$71 - romwe.com

Floppy hat
$26 - romwe.com

Vintage round sunglasses
€8,40 - 80spurple.com

REEVES - THIS IS TRANSITION
$40 - thisistransition.com


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY ROMWE GIRL POWER GIVEAWAY! http://ftbh.blogspot.com/2011/11/romwe-girl-power-giveaway.html

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

23 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit especially the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your biker! The black and white together's so striking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I'm the same age as you and I don't even have my license either...I take the bus home. But to be honest, I get peer pressured to start driving already ;/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see the reason in driving yet because you can get buses/trains everywhere and it's cheaper, love the whole look especially the shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a total rockstar pairing the moto jacket with the polka dots. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit, in love with your leather jacket!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ur outfit!
    i follow you!!
    hug from BARCELONA!!
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love as always!
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the motorcycle jacket, now all you need is the Harley or a mophead!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look just amazing!!!!
    i'm in love with your jacket!!!

    xoxo


    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look! It's so bad girl meets Coco Chanel! White and black just looks so good together! It's the perfect mixture of innocence and attitude. I love your use of polka dots in this outfit! It adds a fun twist to the whole motorcycle chic look!

    I think riding a motorcycle could be romantic, especially if your riding through the streets of Paris on the bike of a really hot guy! *Sigh*

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bebe, you have the fine art of being funny while always remaining charming and stylish <3;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jacket!!!! i also love that you wright the best stories about your outfits.
    http://remaining-namless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love to stop by here ;-) Beautiful pictures and such a inspiring sense of style...!

    xoxo StyleMafia

    ReplyDelete
  15. jacket is awesome.I like it.you looking nice and stylish.
    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  16. style mafia m agreed with you very attractive pics also in


    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pestrap Pest Control is one of the best pest control and fumigation Service Provider in Karachi, Pakistan. Pestrap are pleased to introduce as the professionals in the field of Pest Control Industry . Pestrap gives the fastest Pest control service with advanced technique.
    Visit pestrap.org!

    ReplyDelete