Friday, November 9, 2012

DAHLIA

With the official depart of decent poolside weather comes this somewhat gothic get-up as a symbol for my tearful goodbye. I'll have to find some other way to make this floral print midi skirt work. Maybe with a boxy black sweater and combat boots. For now... my beloved velvet bralette from Native Heart and a floor-sweeping satin robe that defines my existence.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Floppy hat - Nixon, Karmaloop
Sunglasses - Cobrashop
Robe - Secondhand
Velvet corset top - Native Heart
Midi skirt - YES STYLE
Wedges - ROMWE

The lattice gold chest piece hanging from my neck is actually a body chain from Shop Goldie! I wore it the correct way over the summer with one of my most uniformly metallic looks EVER, Miss Midas. Maybe you remember that crazy look. Maybe you're a newb. Either way, thanks for reading my bloggy blog and HAPPY FRIDAY. :-)


Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

11 comments:

  1. love your blog! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! Awesome outfit very sexy

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly amazing!
    Like all your other outfits as well :D

    XO Amy
    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses are everything!*
    Amazing as always!*

    xXx


    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That body chain looks awesome as a necklace! Love the kimono-y thing! Felicity x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous! I don't know what to say, you put outfits together like a genius!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. The robe makes the outfit so elegant! I love the print of the skirt as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you have a great sense of style and i think you are one of the best bogger EVEr!!
    Continue this great job
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm so impressed! LUV it! Is that your pool, by the way? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. God your lips always look so great! How do you do that?!

    ReplyDelete