Thursday, June 13, 2013

TIGER SWAG

I wouldn't have thought to pick out this tiger print sleeveless blouse from Bold Cupcake since I tend to avoid tribal graphic prints, but I'm SO glad they included it in my care package anyway! Turns out to be the perfect summer top for a girl who's primary goal is to make a fashion statement. Fuchsia and green tiger print does all the talking for me. It was too easy (suspiciously easy!) to create a killer party look with just a blouse and denim shorts. I turned a pair of white ropes that I *think* used to be purse straps into suspenders by clipping them to my belt loops. This is probably the craftiest thing I've done with 'spare parts' in recent weeks... besides this clever DIY rope trick my creative streak has been lacking. I tend to compensate for it with sparkly snapbacks. ;)



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

"Embellishd Leopard Snapback" - OASAP
"Multilayer Chains Gold Necklace" - ROMWE
Tiger print blouse - BOLD CUPCAKE
Suspenders - DIY
Shorts - Guess
Heels - Daily Look

Loving bare legs and Daily Look patent heels this summer... been collecting white shoes lately and so far these are my favorite. Hate how easily they show dirt, love how well they match a fresh monochrome look. And anyway, there's always Magic Eraser for scuff marks.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

16 comments:

  1. Great look! You're so damn pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ropes from your purse straps! How extremely clever! The shirt is really nice on you too! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaazing as always! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your cap! and these photos are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you be anymore perfect Bebe? Your snapback collection is to die for.

    Ravishingly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whole outfit. Definitely something I would wear!
    www.asshepleases.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cool!! I like your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    amazing outfit and beautiful pictures.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just tell you in a totally non-creepy, objective way you have incredibly well-shaped legs? Anyway I love how you combine different styles to create RAD looks: that's what an actual fashion sense is about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying your posts and find myself actively seeking out your posts on blog lovin. Can I ask what you use to take your pictures? I normally use my iphone but the color balance has been awful recently and your color balance and sharpness always comes out perfectly. Sorry for the random question, just curious.

    http://confessionsofafactorygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. .... I really like those shorts! love the style and colors the whole outfit is cute

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete